LABELS OF FREEDOM RETURNS, REFUNDS, AND EXCHANGES POLICY
Thank you for shopping at Lovely Freedom & Style, LLC, dba Labels of Freedom (hereinafter, the “Company”, “we” or “us”). We want to ensure that you are happy with your purchase.
- Return Requirements
- A “Returns Sheet” is provided with each order that contains instructions that must be followed in order to receive a refund.
- All orders should be returned to the address below:
- Please note that the items your purchased are your responsibility until we receive them. We will not issue a refund on item/s that are not received or are lost in transit.
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense and is non-refundable.
- We recommend returning items through traceable mail or courier service with a tracking number, as any returned items that are not received by the Company will not be issued a refund.
- Please note that the international shipping costs that we provide do not reflect the cost of return shipping from countries outside of United States. It is the responsibility of customers to enquire about the cost of return shipping from their
country to United States because his fee will not be provided by the Company.
- For further information, please contact our customer care team at email@example.com.
- Refunds will be issued to the credit card, debit card or PayPal account from which the payment was originally made; or
- You will receive your credit via check, mailed to your billing address on file.
- Final Sale Items
We accept returns within thirty (30) days of purchase (the date listed on your receipt) for all full-priced items. Any request for returns received more than thirty (30) days after the purchased date may be denied. We will not accept returned items that
are worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way. All original tags must be attached, footwear must be in its original shoebox, and swimwear & bodysuits must have the hygiene liners intact. Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Once we receive your returned package, all returned items will be inspected before a refund is issued. We reserve the right to deny a refund if items are returned used, soiled, worn, or damaged in any way, and the items will be returned
to sender. You will be notified via e-mail if your returned item is not suitable for a refund.
If you received the wrong order or a damaged item, please notify us immediately by contacting our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide the order number and description of the item. We will send you the correct item
once we receive the returned item.
Before returning your items, please download, complete, and include our RETURNS SHEET with your returned items.
In order to complete your return, you must Download our
Labels of Freedom Returns Department
110 East 9th Street, Suite A1151
Los Angeles, CA 90079
Once your return is received, processed, and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item, at which point we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Please allow seven (7) business days for a refund to be processed from the date that the returned item is received by us. You will be informed via the e-mail address that is listed on your Labels of Freedom account once this transaction
has been processed. You will receive credit for your purchase in one of the following ways:
Return shipping is non-refundable, unless the returns were due to Company error. If you do not receive your refund within two weeks of its approval, please email us at email@example.com.
We do not accept exchanges at this time.
“Final Sale Items” cannot be returned for a refund or exchange. Any “Final Sale Items” which are returned will be refused upon delivery and returned to sender.